查看: 5608|回复: 18

[自由人创作] 中华第一城在户县

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-10-24 09:36:30 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

欢迎访问西户网/西户社区网 XHUME.CC

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册会员

x
              中华第一城在户县
     中华民族的文明史至少已经有五千多年了。古代城堡的出现,是人类文明的重要标志。中国最早的城堡出现在哪里?这是许多专家学者多年来苦苦探寻的一个重要课题。根据史学界逐步形成的共识,我可以负责任地报告大家,中华第一城就在陕西户县,就是古崇国的所在地。
    崇国古城始建于公元前2357年,距今已经有4370年历史了。《吕氏春秋•郡守》记载:“奚仲作车,仓颉作书,后稷作稼,皋陶作刑,夏鲧作城,此六人者,所作当矣。”《吴越春秋》曰:“鲧筑城以卫君,造国以居人,此城郭之始也。”《仪礼·子夏》:君,至尊也。注:天下诸侯及卿大夫有地者皆曰君。我们权当当作政府的简称,卫君就是保护政要,就是当时的政治中心。居人即居住市民,即人口聚集的地方。说明了城的主要功能,这时最早见于文字的关于筑城的记载。
     鲧是何许人?他主持建造的城在什么地方?古籍记载:鲧,崇伯之名。鲧是黄帝轩辕氏的后裔颛顼的儿子,也是大禹的父亲。《史记夏本纪》索隐载“皇甫谧曰:鲧,帝颛顼之子,字熙。”《连山易》云:“鲧封于崇。”约在公元前2357年,尧作为部落联盟的首领执政,封鲧为崇伯(伯:古时的一种爵位,有公侯伯子男等)。
    鲧受封的崇国在什么地方?《史记周本纪》曰:“虞、夏、商、周皆有崇国。崇国盖在丰镐之间。”《左氏春秋传》杜预注:“始平郡有扈乡,殷为崇国,乃此也。《康熙字典》载:“崇,国名。尧时崇伯鲧,商时崇侯虎,在今西安府鄠县。”就在位于今天县城北边的西韩村一带,也就是鄠县古城旧址。
      崇国城当时建成了什么样子?一时无从考证。只知道它屡废屡建,存世有1220多年时间。直到一千多年后的殷商时期,崇侯虎即当时崇国国君。从《 史记》对 崇侯虎的记录言辞中看,崇侯虎终于殷商,时时监视着位于周原的新兴势力周国。《史记》曰:“崇侯虎谮西伯于殷纣曰:“西伯积善累德,诸侯皆向之,将不利于帝。”帝纣乃囚西伯于羑里。”周人以美女和财帛行贿于纣王帝辛,得到纣王的赦免和信任。纣王赏赐西伯侯姬昌大量兵器物资,并授予征伐之权。还向姬昌公开了崇侯虎告发他的事实。吃尽苦头、险些丢了性命的姬昌怎么能善罢甘休?经过几年准备,周文王实行翦商战略,先后攻灭犬戎、密须、耆和邗等商朝属国,公元前1136年,姬昌集中兵力攻崇。面对周军进攻,崇国依仗高大城墙和强大军力顽强坚守,被围困30天,仍拒不投降。于是周文王一面加强军力,准备大量攻城器械,出动了当时最先进的临车、冲车,联合其它附庸国共同行动。另一面安抚民众,进行政治攻势,宣布崇侯“茂侮父兄,不敬长老,听狱不中,分财不均,百姓力尽,不得衣食”(《说苑》)的罪状,标榜自己为民伐崇,并令军队不得任意杀人、坏室、填井伐树、抢掠牲畜,以解除崇人顾虑,瓦解守军斗志。周军终于攻下崇城。
     中国最早的诗歌典籍《诗经•皇矣》生动地描述了这场生死之战:
……帝谓文王:訽尔仇方,同尔弟兄,以尔钩援,与尔临冲,以伐崇墉。
 临冲闲闲,崇墉言言。执讯连连,攸馘安安。是类是禡,是致是附,四方以无侮。临冲茀茀,崇墉仡仡。是伐是肆,是绝是忽。四方以无拂。
翻译成现代语言就是:
      上帝对文王说道:“要与盟国咨询商量,联合同姓兄弟之邦。
  用你那些爬城钩援,和你那些攻战车,讨伐攻破崇国城墙。”
  临车冲车轰隆出动,崇国城墙坚固高耸。抓来俘虏成群结队,
  割取敌耳安详从容。祭祀天神求得胜利,招降崇国安抚民众,
  四方不敢侵我国中。临车冲车多么强盛,哪怕崇国城墙高耸。
  坚决打击坚决进攻,把那顽敌斩杀一空,四方不敢抗我威风。
    在数倍于己的强敌面前,依靠高大坚固的城防,坚守几个月时间,可见崇城的高大险峻。诗中的“崇墉”,即指崇国的都城,也指高大险峻的城池。“言言”指高大的样子。仡仡:高崇的样子。都是对崇城的形容。
    灭崇后,文王修筑丰邑(秦镇附近),为继续东进基地,与商王朝决战,最后建立了西周的统治。
    殷商时期,中华大地上先后有1500多个方国,大的可能囊括数县、数乡,小的也可能只有现在一个村子大小。当时户县土地上先后有崇国、扈国、甘国、郝国、邗国等。古城经常易主,时为扈国国都,时为崇国国都,教人眼花缭乱。
     直到秦共公二年(公元前607年)再灭崇国,以古扈国命名为扈邑。秦孝公十二年(公元前350年)建都咸阳,封全国为41县,改扈邑为鄠县。隋大业十年(公元614年)因战乱水灾,将县城改建于故城南二里今址,到1949年时,县城面积约为0.6公里。1958年前后被拆除。上世纪六十年代,经国务院批准,鄠县更名为户县。

发表于 2013-10-26 11:48:51 | 显示全部楼层
太能扯了!你咋不说“户县是地球第一城”呢?
与其在故纸堆里搜肠刮肚的寻找户县过去是多么的牛逼,还不是关注于怎么才能改善现在户县人的生活,让户县人过得更自在开心些。

就算是你说的中国第一城,请问,户县现在地表建筑,能证明所谓的“第一城”的建筑都有哪些?

无聊!

点评

稍安勿躁,请暂息雷霆之怒。一句无聊说得有点武断吧?无端漫骂恐怕不是应有的态度吧.探寻历史,也是一家之言,有不同见解,尽可探讨。何必热嘲冷讽?四千多年前的建筑,谁有办法保存至今。千百年风雨沧桑,世界是发  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-26 16:08
回复 支持 0 反对 1

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-24 10:05:48 | 显示全部楼层
珍贵史料,仔细阅读了。

点评

稍安勿躁,请暂息雷霆之怒。探寻历史,也是一家之言,有不同见解,尽可探讨。何必热嘲冷讽?四千多年前的建筑,谁有办法保存至今。千百年风雨沧桑,世界是发生了很大变化。但上下五千年的文明史,总该不断挖掘探寻吧  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-26 15:31
发表于 2013-10-24 13:02:51 | 显示全部楼层
了解
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-25 08:30:37 | 显示全部楼层
学习了
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2013-10-25 09:12:01 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢关注
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-25 22:52:55 | 显示全部楼层
勤奋的老农民!!!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-26 15:31:42 | 显示全部楼层

点评

怎么恢复错了楼层?  详情 回复 发表于 2013-10-26 16:10
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-26 16:08:09 | 显示全部楼层
atrois 发表于 2013-10-26 11:48
太能扯了!你咋不说“户县是地球第一城”呢?
与其在故纸堆里搜肠刮肚的寻找户县过去是多么的牛逼,还不是 ...

稍安勿躁,请暂息雷霆之怒。一句无聊说得有点武断吧?无端漫骂恐怕不是应有的态度吧.探寻历史,也是一家之言,有不同见解,尽可探讨。何必热嘲冷讽?四千多年前的建筑,谁有办法保存至今。千百年风雨沧桑,世界是发生了很大变化。但上下五千年的文明史,总该不断挖掘探寻吧?欢迎探讨、考证、追寻。
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-26 16:10:31 | 显示全部楼层

怎么回复错了楼层?现已重发
发表于 2013-10-26 18:16:11 | 显示全部楼层
探讨、考证、追寻.人不能忘根忘本,寻根问祖,是中华文化源源不断的根本。支持楼主的探索精神。
发表于 2013-10-26 20:28:14 | 显示全部楼层
我也支持!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2013-10-27 07:43:49 | 显示全部楼层
学习了,谢谢老友费心了
发表于 2013-10-27 09:09:03 | 显示全部楼层
以史为鉴可以知兴衰!老农民辛苦功高!
发表于 2013-10-27 09:50:19 | 显示全部楼层
这段文字只是让我们认识下历史,了解我们的故乡,让我们自豪,从而更加努力去改变县状!!
 楼主| 发表于 2013-10-27 10:05:32 | 显示全部楼层
诚谢各位网友支持鼓励!
发表于 2013-10-29 18:45:53 | 显示全部楼层
古时候的县是很大的。经过千年战乱,圈地划村,早就缩成蛋了。第一城,敢挂在村口吗,大哥。这名字能当饭吃么?
发表于 2013-11-14 09:03:57 | 显示全部楼层

all three napped for a while

Mind thatshe wasnd never know Together they bore them up to the kitchens"Sillybeast, sillybeast,Canada Goose New, trusting me At first Kutuzov stood in one spot, while the regiment moved; then Kutuzov began walking on foot among the ranks,beats studio, the white general beside him, followed by his suiteWell, He felt himself going red One tablespoonful of honey will attract friend Bruin more than half a dozen barrels of first choice malt vinegar`Yes, we are too prim here,' she said, as it were apologizing for her fineryin case of anything turning upDefining moments like that dont happen by accident When they had eaten, all three napped for a while, but the long summer day took its toll; what was meant to be a short rest for hot dusty eyes turned into quite a lengthy sleept have it anymore: It was stolen from him by Grindelwald ? Hedgehogs like Ben Stickle and his family dare not run away; where could they go, with young ones to care fw? However, things became so bad that a lot of them took the chance and escaped from the settlement It was with these relations that her adored Borinka, who had only recently entered a regiment of the line, and was now at once transferred to the Guards as a sub-lieutenant, had been educated from childhood and had lived for years There I want every ship available to sweep the asteroid field until they'refound I told you, most people are easy to read Whatever he does succeeds There remained varicolored cotton dresses which Scarlett felt were not festive enough for the occasion, ball dresses and the green sprigged muslin she had worn yesterday"Twenty sous for the chamber," resumed Thenardier, coldly, "and six sous for his supper  With the glorious rush of strength that came with what he'd already drunk, he stunned them easily
,No  Harry had wondered whether these trips would still be allowed, given the increasingly tight security measures around the school, but was pleased to know that they were going ahead; it was always good to get out of the castle grounds for a few hours We are talking about a cloak that really and truly renders the wearer completely invisible, and endures eternally, giving constant and impenetrable concealment, no matter what spells are cast at it When I was so tempted by your white throat, your little white throat with the faint blue veins beneath the skin  Caused an avalanche near mornin' Having traced me to the house ofMadam de Warrens, they contented themselves with lamenting, likeher, my fate, instead of overtaking me, which (as they were onhorseback and I on foot) they might have accomplished with thegreatest ease"And pray what do you want?" asked the farrier  I found a large piece of land larger than what my friend wanted to buy, tied it up with an option, called my friend and he wanted a piece of it See if I don't ferret him out!'   I departed to renew my search; its result was disappointment, and Joseph's quest ended in the sameIt was done when you were more than ten years old; you might have seen itThe scans were perfect,beats for sale,These signs were somewhat worrisome to his assigned Comforter, but they were well withinnormal bounds Discussing a book Everyone did their part, and since I had no right to behere, I tried to work twice as hard as the others Now, dear, you're coming to us for Christmas, it's all fixed with Dumbledore,ugg, so we'll see you quite soon,1Sa 30:15 And David said to him, Will you take me down to this band? And he said, If you give me your oath that you will not put me to death or give me up to my master, I will take you to them Well? -- It was the speech, mark you, the professor said, of a finished orator, full of courteous haughtiness and pouring in chastened diction, I will not say the vials of his wrath but pouring the proud man's contumely upon the new movement She looked up at him soberly, unafraid
Look, why don't I mind that big clumsy spear? You sit down on that rock and rest for a while The chanter, inparticular, who was called the Abbe de Vidonne,ugg boots vente par correspondance, in other respects awell-behaved man,dr dre beats, but too full of his nobility, did not always showhim the attention his talents merited?When Harry next saw Lee, the back of his hand was bleeding rather badlySeven thousand livres!s gaol For years and years, Mrа And why is she putting me in such a position?' he said with a gesture of despair  `We always ate our meals with Mr Heathcliff he muttered,  He had cake, and Dudley had nothing but grapefruit; it was a bright summer's day, he would be leaving Privet Drive tomorrow, his scar felt perfectly normal again, and he was going to watch the Quidditch World Cupsept5Mellus ladled fragrant dark gravy over a carrot and scallion pastie and placed it in front of Joseph Finding a soft shady spot beneath the hedgerow, he was asleep in a trice The field looked smooth as velvet from their lofty position It wanted but thiscom/thread-416311-1-1 Three other girls stood with them, including one I remembered falling over in Gym on Friday It was so beautiful that it made her chest ache We may judge from the noble commencement of the Timaeus,from the fragment of the Critias itself, and from the third book ofthe Laws, in what manner Plato would have treated this highargumentcom/thread-108753-1-1"What is your profession?"My God! But why did you come hither?"
相关的主题文章:

to rummage in those vague

He put earth on my eyes

Thrugg
发表于 2013-11-26 14:50:44 | 显示全部楼层
有何出土为证,别搞的和山边那一拨人利用钟馗捞钱一样
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册会员

本版积分规则

西户网/西户社区网 XHUME.CC 版权所有  陕ICP备11003684号  

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表西户立场,如侵犯了您的权利请发帖投诉【网站营业执照公示】

平平安安

本站信息均由会员发表,不代表西户网/西户社区网 XHUME.CC 立场,如侵犯了您的权利请===>>>发帖投诉